Thursday, December 2, 2010

Its startin' to look like Christmas around here...

I am starting to decorate the house.  Last nite we put up the tree and I got to put on all the new ornaments I made.  Think I ended up with  52 ornaments.  They sure look pretty (if I do say so myself!). On some of them I decorated the outside with snowflakes. This week I have been suffering with sinus.  It has kicked my butt!  I am getting very little sleep at nite cause I just cant breathe.  I am using the vaporizer, swabbed my chest with (my all time favorite) Vick Salve.  We all know Vicks will cure anything!!!!!  I dont feel really bad, just really really tired.  So I am moving slow this week.  I finally got some pics of the ornaments and hope you enjoy. Wish you could see them in person to see how glittery they look.  Click on the picture and you can get a better close up view. Tues. at PT Ken had a great day.  He got up on his walker and walked around the PT dept.  I am so  proud of him.  He did get a blister on his stump, so we go in on Mon. to have the prothestis people take a look at it.  May need a little tweeking.  We had hoped that Ken could just take a step or two to help him transfer, and looky here...he is walking around therapy with his walker.  We go today and maybe one or two days next week and that should be it.  Medicare doesnt care that you are getting stronger and would benefit from more therapy...they just give you so many days and thats it.  Hope everyone has a great day.  Love to all.  Ken and Glynda

2 comments:

  1. Great ornaments!! I need help with mine, do you have a site I can look for direction in how you made yours? Loved the nails!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty- MOOMOO! those crafts are amaing! I still cant get over the fact that you made them! By hand! they look store bought, maybe even better.

    ReplyDelete